Actica is currently recruiting for the role of Recruitment and Training Administrator.
|Location:||Surrey Research Park – Guildford|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industries:||UK Public Sector / Defence / National Security / Private Sector|
|Salary:||£Negotiable + Biannual Bonus (Biannual Pay Review)|
|Holiday:||25 Days Annual Leave + Public Holidays|
This is a great opportunity to further your career in recruitment and administration within a growing professional consultancy environment. You will contribute to our recruitment and training functions and will be encouraged to take further ownership of these processes as you progress in your career with us.
You will be part of the administration team in Actica’s office on the Surrey Research Park in Guildford. The team provides the full range of business support functions to Actica’s technical consultants who work on projects for public sector clients throughout the UK. We are a small and friendly team, so personality is as important as professional experience.
You will provide recruitment and administrative support to the Lead Recruiter, helping to recruit graduates and experienced consultants for our growing team, as well as supporting the training process. Your work will include, but will not be limited to:
- Application logging;
- Shortlisting entry level candidates;
- General candidate correspondence;
- Interview booking;
- Providing interview feedback;
- Creating offer paperwork;
- Support the on-boarding process;
- Responding to training requests;
- Booking training courses;
- Tracking training attendances.
The role will develop in time, how quickly depends on your previous experience and could progress to:
- Management of supplier relationships;
- Development of direct sourcing strategies;
- Ownership of a particular recruitment area;
- Contribution to process improvements;
- Growth of Actica’s social footprint and employer brand.
We will provide you with the opportunity to further your career in both in-house recruitment and general administration and will provide you with the training and guidance necessary to excel in these areas. We also operate a mentor program and a 6 monthly performance review cycle.
Qualifications and Experience
We are keen to hear from individuals who have an interest in technology and prior experience of working as a junior recruiter in a busy administration environment.
A good approach to organisation, enjoyment of problem solving and an interest in technology are all key attributes that we would look for in those applying for this role.
We pride ourselves on giving high calibre candidates the chance to shine and so ambition, independence and willingness to learn are essential.
Candidates must have:
- Strong organisational skills;
- A personable and professional manner;
- Experience of working in a similar consultancy / professional services environment with responsibility for a variety of tasks;
- An interest in learning more about enterprise information and communications technology.
Candidates must be eligible and willing to gain UK Security Clearance to apply for this position.APPLY TO US