Within an ever-changing technological environment, it is more and more difficult to ensure that limited financial allocations are used in the most effective way to deliver value for money solutions that provide the expected benefits.
Actica works in partnership with public sector clients throughout the whole spectrum of the procurement process. Our consultants will lead or support the project's feasibility assessment, define the requirements of all stakeholders and provide full business analysis. We can conduct investment appraisals, develop business cases, and explore funding options using our detailed understanding of Government funding and HM Treasury guidelines.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the different procurement routes available to public sector organisations and have played a major role in a number of PPP and PFI based information and communications service procurements. We assist clients with the preparation of their ITTs, evaluation of tenders and contract negotiations. Our consultants are well versed in a broad range of formal methods such as PRINCE for project management, structured and object oriented methods (e.g. SSADM and UML) for systems analysis and design, and OGC's best practice in supporting the procurement process.
Actica will bring a practical approach to the whole process and the depth of experience of our consultants provides confidence to the client that the best solution will be acquired.
We cover the whole spectrum of the procurement process, providing:
- Development of procurement and support strategies
- Business analysis, feasibility assessment and funding options
- Preparation of business cases
- Requirements capture, analysis and specification
- Management of the tender process including support in the preparation of procurement documents, evaluation of proposed solutions and contract negotiations
- Business continuity planning
- Project planning, costing and risk management
- Verification and validation of cost models
- Support in planning and managing system rollouts and support contracts
- Technical assurance during implementation and acceptance
- Project health checks and audits
- Best Value workshops and reviews