All government organisations have to comply with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, the International Standard on Information Security Management, and the Government Security Classification Scheme.
With our experience, we are able to address all aspects of information security, business continuity and risk management at both technical and management levels. We are equipped to advise clients in a pragmatic manner by reviewing the effectiveness of existing security measures before making recommendations for change. We can approach assignments either by developing a security strategy to complement an organisation's overall information strategy or through specifically focused engagements addressing previously identified areas of concern or risk, perhaps by preparing Security Policies and Accreditation Document Sets.
Actica combines the essential core technical competencies with years of experience of assuring security of information systems for many public sector clients to offer a proven and complete service. Actica's consultants are experienced in the application of government standards and methodologies including:
- HMG Infosec Standards, Memoranda and Manuals
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Government Security Classification Scheme
Actica provides the whole range of information security services including:
- Development and evaluation of security requirements
- Security reviews and risk assessments
- Development of security policies
- Preparation of security documentation, such as Risk Management and Accreditation Document Sets
- Management of implementation of security in Communications and Information Systems