Actica provides a complete range of independent Information Systems (IS) consultancy services to both public and private sector clients. Our consultants' experience in supporting many IS programmes enables us to provide expert guidance on the risks and issues that complex IT procurements and implementations face, and on the best ways to ensure a smooth delivery process. In supporting our clients in their transport related needs our experience includes providing advice on Customer Relationship Management and Customer Service systems, Smartcard travel products, Ticketing and Billing systems and Web Sales solutions, and their integration with existing and new front and back office infrastructures.
Actica's consultants provide expert advice at all stages of the project lifecycle covering:
- Production of business cases, including Option Definition and Analysis, Whole Life Costing, Benefits Assessment and Risk Assessment, and supporting submission to and approval by Project or Programme Boards.
- Production and review of User and System Requirements, PQQs, ITTs and Tender Evaluation Criteria, and providing advice during the tender process and responding to bidder queries.
- Independent evaluation and technical assurance of supplier tender responses, to provide confidence that the solutions will deliver the benefits forecast.
- Project and Programme Management and support, through our PRINCE and MSP qualified consultants.
- Management of multiple supplier relationships, to ensure timely delivery and stakeholder buy-in.
- Definition of Acceptance Criteria and Testing Strategies and subsequent management and implementation of testing programmes.