Actica has worked with a number of NHS Trusts and other organisations to develop IT and communications strategies. We understand the mix of services and applications that are used across NHS networks from relatively simple file sharing to Voice Over IP to bandwidth-hungry imaging applications. We are familiar with the provision and management of existing services as well as the impact of implementing new services such as collaboration, desktop video-conferencing and enabling the network and services to be accessed by new devices such as tablets and smart phones.
Our work for Trusts and organisations such as Connecting for Health has given us an understanding of both administrative and clinical applications as well as an understanding of the differences between national services, such as NHS mail and local services such as PAS.
Clients supported include:
- All of the South East NHS Health Trusts
- Brighton and Sussex University Health (BSUH) NHS Trust
- North Cheshire NHS Trust
- North Lancashire Teaching Primary Care Trust
- Warwickshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- NHS Connecting for Health
- Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust
- The NHS Information Authority