Actica provides a complete range of independent consultancy services to the education sector. With our wide experience, we are able to address all aspects of service management, requirements definition, strategy, architecture, information security, business continuity and risk management at both technical and business management levels.
Through our extensive knowledge of the education and children's services sectors we provide consultancy to deliver business process improvement, procurement support, programme management and project assurance.
Our consultancy covers:
- Definition of ITIL 2011 Service Management structures and regimes, including the multi-sourcing and SIAM Model, to successfully deliver and support CIS to the sector.
- Development of enterprise and security architectures to provide services and information transfer.
- Project and programme management, through our PRINCE2 and MSP qualified consultants.
- Support throughout the procurement process to ensure that specifications are comprehensive, funding is available and proposed solutions are fully evaluated.
- Independent evaluation and technical assurance of supplier tender responses, to provide confidence that solutions will deliver the benefits forecast.
- Project support to assist in the management of risks during delivery, implementation and training by focusing on business continuity, project start-up and by providing an independent technical assurance function.
- Development of security policies, strategies and architectures to provide e-based services and inter-departmental information transfer.